Sunday, December 27, 2009

#44; Am big fan of..

Crime and Thriller STORIES! :D


Detective Conan. The first ever detective story I've read. Haha. Don't judge a book by its cover. It might looks like a comic book for children but no! I don't think a primary school student will really understand the investigation/ deductions/ whatever shyt inside unless they are genius. You need to have at least abit knowledge of chemistry to understand.


CSI Miami. Ermm.. This one ar.. actually.. quite hard for me to understand. I really need to wiki a lot of stuffs mentioned in the show to fully understand everything. Need to put in a lot of effort to watch an episode. zzzZZZ



Sherlock Holmes. Written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. I wonder is there really a person in this world who can think like him mannnn. Damnnnn freaking smart. A fictional character though. ==ll

Basically, I like any story that has something to do with forensic science, detectives, investigations. I don't know why either. ==ll Sorry I know this entry is like...so pointless. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment