Saturday, December 19, 2009

#37; Add Math, Add Stress

I HATE add math. Especially the chapters involving graphs. I always have a mild headache after doing add math. How sad =.=ll. And surprisingly, I'm finding Physics more and more interesting :S

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the Dong Zhi Festival (冬至). I followed mom to the market this morning and we bought the dough for Tang Yuan. And they were all so colourful and tempting! Can't wait till tuesday! 'Me want make Tang Yuan!' :P

Making headpins out from paperclips is definitely NOT a good idea. I made a few Christmas charms 2 days ago and unfortunately, all the headpins got rusty. Urghh.. Screwed up everything again.


Baked my White Chocolate Chip Cookie on Thursday. It was okay lah. The baked white chocolate chips don't taste as good as the unbaked one. I still prefer my Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies :D


Now, I need YOU to guess who is this. If you guess it wrongly, I really need a lot of improvent lohh :/
Clue: He is a Japanese.
Have fun :P

2 comments: