Friday, December 11, 2009

#24; Gingerbread Men Cookies

I didn't know that baking Gingerbread Men Cookies will used up so much of my time. I started baking it at about 12 something in the noon and finish baking at 6 something! Including taking photos, cleaning up, preparing etc. I even have a backache after baking!

The cookies were okay. They aren't very sweet because I'd reduced the amount of sugars. And also during the kneading process, I'd used more than enough of flour to floured the dough.

Now, Let the pictures Gingerbread Men do the talking (:


I LOVE the cookie cutter


Baking...


The oven freshh cookiess.. :P


& the GREAT escape (:




Icing! (:




The story of a Gingerbread Man..












Such a lot of work for a brief pleasure!


Spare me! I BEG you!



No comments:

Post a Comment