Monday, December 7, 2009

#17; Shortbread Cookie

I have a thing for chocolate chips. I don't know why either. The original shortbread cookie recipe does not has chocolate chips as one of their ingredients too. The cookie tastes weird with chocolate chips, really. Shouldn't have added them but can't help it cause of my itchy hands. :/


Shortbread cookies (: , with chocolate chips :/ weird huh?


A love-shaped one.


smiling cookie xD


Spot the love-shaped cookie?

I thought my cookies were going to turn out tasting awful but it was okay. Brother complained it wasn't nice but my mom and I think it's okay lah. Just that they are too crispy. Like, when you drop them into the cookie jar, they will be crushed into pieces. Haha.. if I'm selling these cookies, I better label them as "FRAGILE". Kidding. Should be "Handle with care"? Ahh..whatever lah. If not, after you reach home and wanna munch on these cookies, they've turned into pieces already. The cookies taste abit like butter cookies. Or is it suppose to be taste like that? I don't know! After baking, my house kitchen was reek with the cookies smell. Which is.. not a very good thing although it smells nice.

Craving for Wan Ton Mee Soup with dumplings now. Stomach's growling but it's 12:29am already. Gotta get some sleep now. Will update more soon. Night peeps! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment