Saturday, December 12, 2009

#25; Past Crafts (Part 2)

Cards I made for people on their Birthday. Might upload more soon (:

Xin Yi's






Comment: I know this card is abit dull but this is the first card I'd made among these. So as you make surely got improvement one mah (see below). xD

King Mee's






Comment: The flower was freaking hard to make. Err..not very hard lah actually but requires your extreme patience. As you can see, I screwed up the vase already. But luckily it still looks fine :)

Le Anne's




Comment: Designer's paper are expensive. I use gift wrappers instead :D

Amy's




Comment: I like the 3D effect :P

Cherilynn's


Comment: I know it's abit dull erm but... I can explain this! It was near exam when I was working on this. I'd used up 1 hour plus just to think and paint the teddy leh :o

Michelle's




Comment: I know this is not a card. But I don't want this to be in the other post which is not relevant to them. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment