Tuesday, December 8, 2009

#22; Garage Sale

I was tidying my room just now and I reliased that my room is quite packed with stuffs. My cupboards are all FULL and crammed with books. So I decided to sell off some of my stuffs at cheap prices. But I'm just selling my storybooks first. If you're interested, you can leave your message at my comment box or leave your message on this post. You can also email to andr3a_x93@hotmail.com. All of my books are in perfect condition otherwise stated. You can also ask me to bring the book you are interested to the school or tuition centre to check the condition. You may also request me to upload the condition of the book you want here. I don't mind doing that. Don't worry the prices are negotiable but must be reasonable. I'm selling the books which I've read already. You can see the books under my "to do list". Some of my books are not listed there so if you would like to know what other books I have, please do say so (: I want to "get rid" of them as soon as possible as I want more space for my form 5 textbooks and other stuffs.






You can see from the pictures how clean and good are my books. *except for some which I'm not selling*

I have 26 Enid Blyton's stories too. Well.. I can't list all 26 here. I'll do that when I'm free. I'm selling off them at RM5 each!! If you buy a few at once, I could still sell cheaper! [ Usual price: RM 9.90 (Popular)/RM 13.90 (Times) ]

Please send your enquire to my email or at the comment box.

Thank you!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment