Tuesday, December 15, 2009

#32; Blueberry Cheese Cake


I rate: 10/10

Or can I rate more than that? :D
I stumbled upon this book at Popular just now. Since it was unwrap, I picked the book and lean on those cupboard to read this book. What can I say about this book? One word, AWESOME! Every pages of the book are illustrated with beautiful artwork, and a few lines to tell the story. I really LOVE that story. Unfortunately, it cost RM40. A beautiful book (not just the appearance, but also the story) but the price is not 'beautiful'. But the good thing is, I have finish reading it already. Just them I hope I could have it so that I can keep on reading and reading it again. I really admire the author of this book. I think Jimmy is his name. The pictures he drew were fantastic!

Every Artist Dips His Brush In His Own Soul, And Paints His Own Nature Into His Pictures.

Anyway, this book has been published a long time ago already. And there's also a movie adapted from this book. I think it was quite popular but I haven't watch it yet. I going to do that soon!! (:



人生总有许多的意外,
握在手里的风筝, 也会突然断了线...

No comments:

Post a Comment