Friday, January 22, 2010

#60; Ripping off

I know this post shouldn't be posted now cause my birthday has passed for a week plus already. But as promised, I'll still blog about it anyway.



Ryan wished me through e-mail. It was his birthday too (: note: you spelled my name wrongly lah! LOL xD

While for the others, through facebook/ sms/ in school:

(Part of it)

And Da presents are:



A sweet handmade card from Michelle :D


Scented candles with vibrant colours from Emily
(I pinned to my cork board :P)


Shark Clip from mom and sis :D



Scented Soap and shells from Australia, a doggie plushie and a card from Piggy Cherilynn :D

A cute glass/cup from Sharon :D

Cupcakes & Muffins recipe book! Thank you Zoey, Lin Lei, Su Ann & Sze Shuen :P
+ my news specs from dad
and what else ar.. no more I guess. I also forget already. Haha. Tell me if I missed yours! Ok end of post. Thank you again! xD
(will still be updating this post, so check back soon! :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment