Friday, January 1, 2010

#48; Change my Feng Shui

Haha! I know what are you thinking about now after reading my title. You may be thinking that I'm superstitious right? Ehhh... but I'm not lah ok? I just wanna change my luck. See wheter changing my house Feng Shui can change my luck also anot. So I'm just trying xDD. No harm trying right?

I've searched about Feng Shui in the noon just now and reliased that I have so many things in my house that is against Feng Shui. (No wonder I'm suffering from bad luck for so long lah). But of course, I'm not going to buy all those statues or feng shui painting. I'm now penniless already where got so much money to buy wor. (If got money I also won't do that xD). Sooo... I'm just thinking of changing the positions of my house furnitures and stuffs.

Lol. Just kidding. I hope this new year, 2010 will bring a better luck to me lah! But it's true that I'm suffering from a lot of bad luck in the past years. Hopefully 2010 will be my year :D HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS!!! :P

Looking forward to Chinese New Year now.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment