Saturday, January 2, 2010

#51; I became a detective

I had a dream yesterday which is very ridiculous and stupid. Before going bed last night, I read Sherlock Holmes. I forgot what happened at first (I mean in my dream), but the main happening was... my tuition teachers and one of my neighbour became serial killers/ assassins. Like.. WHAT THE HELL. And me...


nahhh... not a detective. Ignore the stupid title. I was..

the victim.

But I didn't get killed at last. You know, a hero always survive in a movie/ whatever shyt right? Lol. JUST kidding. So basically, the dream was like this:

The assasins (my tuition teachers and neighbour) running after to me kill me. I don't know why the killers have to be my tuition teachers. Maybe they're running after me to kill me cause I didn't complete their homework? But, hey what about my neighbour? zzzZZZ. I know, this sounds stupid. I think I should read Sherlock Holmes every night, so that I can have some thrilling dreams x) Heh!

This is another shyt post. I know you don't enjoy reading it. Thanks for reading this shyt anyway :D

No comments:

Post a Comment