Monday, November 30, 2009

#5; A Click a Day


Hey peeps! I believe you notice that there are a few banners at my support section. If you're free, you can always come to my blog to click them once a day. You can also put the banner on your blog to refer more people to these site. You can get the banners from the links below;

Pink Ribbon link: Click!
Puppy banner link: Click!
Kitten banner link: Click!

And more banners to click here:

The Child Health SiteThe Literacy Site
The Rainforest SiteThe Hunger Site

By just clicking on them everyday, you really can help a lot of people! You can check out more from the breast cancer site. Make sure you click on them everyday yea. Ohyea before I forget, do check out the all the sites under the support section too (:



*I don't own any of these pictures. Got them from the websites (:

No comments:

Post a Comment