Sunday, November 29, 2009

#2; Craving for more chocolate chips

Currently listening to No one- Alicia Keys

Boredom kills, I know. So why not try checking out some cool and interesting games while waiting for your movie in youtube to load. Check this out:


http://www.3wish.com/

It's funny and nice. This site consist of 3 games. You'll reallycrack your head figuring out how to play the game. Well, just try clicking on the things around. Maybe it sounds boring like this, so why don't you go and try it yourself? xD

I hate making decisions as I always regret after making one. Now, I have to decide what I'm doing for college already. My careers in mind are designer ( fashion, interior, graphic.. almost ALL), pharmacist, nutritionist, vet, psychiatrist and more. I'm so.. annoyed :S


Isn't this cute? xDD

"
Interested in...
A shockproof & water resistant handphone
Not a want but a NEED
(:
"

No comments:

Post a Comment