Sunday, August 1, 2010

#71; After SPM...

After SPM, I shall go shopping to fill my wardrobe.
After SPM, I will throw away all my SPM-related books.
After SPM, I will buy more books to read
After SPM, I will somehow find $$ to travel somewhere
After SPM, I got to find for work and do odd jobs
After SPM, I needa pay a visit to the education fair
After SPM, I will jog everyday
After SPM, I wish to visit the SPCA
After SPM, I want to volunteer at an orphanage
After SPM, I will freaking train my dogs to poo poo at the right spot (MUST)
After SPM, I will change my hair!
After SPM, I have to clean up and tidy my room which has turned into a 'storeroom' now!
After SPM, I will get myself a wii to get fit at home
After SPM, I hope to go somewhere to swim
After SPM, I would love to hang out with my friends
After SPM, I will not neglect my facebook
After SPM, I must go and play basketball
After SPM, I will go for a short baking course
After SPM, I wanna learn something new

After SPM,After SPM, After SPM!

Gotta buck up now. It's too early to plan. Night peeps! :)

Will seldom update my blog. Don't forget to come back after SPM's over ya x))

2 comments: